We've been in discussion with Multichoice about TBN in Africa being one of the channels on their GOtv platform. Despite our best efforts, Multichoice continue to say they have no room for TBN in Africa, Africa's largest faith and family network, on that platform.
Included in this hamper is Priscilla Shirer's latest devotional Awakenwill beckon you away from the fast-paced, whirlwind of daily life and refocus your attention on greater things – eternal things. In each daily devotional, you’ll become better acquainted with the One who loves you most. The One who makes life worth living. The One who wants to Awaken you each day to the sound of His voice.
CJAY's first worship album 'Atmospheres' and a Choose Joy Stainless Steel Water Bottle.
1. The promoter is: TBN Broadcasting in Africa NPC. 2016/168332/08 whose registered office is at Randburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.
2. Employees of TBN in Africa or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.tbninafrica.org/win
5. Closing date for entry will be 22 November 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.tbninafrica.org/win
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: A draw will take place on the 23 November 2017 at the TBN in Africa offices.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or via Facebook a day after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Or the promoter may ask for the winner’s delivery address for a courier company to deliver the prize, at the promoter’s expense.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (RSA) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to TBN in Africa and Christian Art Media and not to any other party.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.