TBN in Africa is a premium Christian channel, with an excellent selection of the best African and international content consisting of lifestyle, music, youth shows, children’s entertainment, Christian ministry, documentaries and movies.
With over 50% of local African content every week, viewers can expect authentic, credible programming that facilitates and shapes a well-rounded and balanced lifestyle for everyone seeking a morally sound viewing environment. TBN in Africa has a strong focus on creating content that is Afrocentric, original and thought-provoking.
The TBN Family of Networks is the world’s largest Christian television network with over 30 global networks on 88 satellites and reaches an estimated two billion potential viewers each day.
Our divine assignment is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the production and broadcasting of TV programmes, supported by other electronic media, social networks and community initiatives.
Together we stand for:
- Unity– we are all parts of one body, and we take responsibility for the part we have been given.
- Excellence– God is the trendsetter. We follow His example through dedication to excellence.
- Devotion– An affirmation, loyalty and dedication to the organisation’s devine assignment.
- Integrity– Performing all tasks in a spirit of honesty, mutual respect, trust and authenticity.
- Compassion– Love beyond the borders of our sensory knowledge, but through the eyes of Jesus.
- Obedience– Serving with a spirit and attitude that all the time we should be obedient to God and the prompting of the Holy Spirit.
Statement of Faith
We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, Who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and Who rose from the dead, so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His Blood.
We believe that Jesus Christ in person will return to earth in power and glory.
We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells those who have received Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and godly lives.
We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ and is composed of all those who, through belief in Christ, have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the Church is worldwide evangelization on the one hand, and the nurture and discipline of Christians on the other.